[DuoList] Displays for 2400c

Chuck Kenney kenneyc at mac.com
Mon Nov 8 16:36:53 PST 2010

Hey everyone,

I'm cleaning out my closet and found two display assemblies for my old 2400c. If memory serves, I turned one of them red tinted when I booted the machine while connected the video cable (or maybe that was the MLB and the screen is OK... hell if I remember exactly).

Anyway, I tossed them both together on eBay for $30 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320615000942#ht_500wt_1156). Toss me any questions if you have any, though I'll admit it was 5+ years ago and my memory is getting fuzzy about the machine.
--
Chuck Kenney