[DuoList] OSX on 2400c

dijkwel at aol.com dijkwel at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 08:56:55 PDT 2010

Just dug up my old 2400c and succesfully installed OS 9.1 on it. Now
want to take it to the next level....OSX. I downloaded XPostFacto 2.2
onto my 2400c and hooked up a SCSI CD-ROM drive to the 2400c.
After starting up XPostFacto and inserting the OS 10.0 installer-CD,
a lot seemed to be copies and something took place after that but
then the 2400c stopped doing much without actually freezing.
Restarting it didn't do much either way, so I am kind of at a loss what
to do next: try again, use another version of XPostFacto, try the
whole process over again in SCSI-disk mode.....?
Any suggestions welcome, thanks, Peter.