[DuoList] [Duolist] powerbook 2400c

Keegan van der Laag kvanderlaag at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 09:50:42 PDT 2011

I actually have both of my good 2300cs running off of CF cards installed on CF-IDE adapters. I would imagine those would work quite happily in a 2400. I'm using the cheapest of the cheap eBay adapters with SanDisk Extreme III CF cards on them and they work great and fast.

Also, the hard drive is definitely IDE, 2.5" ATA-5 in the 2400, not SCSI, just to throw one more hat in the ring there.

-Keegan