[DuoList] 3/7/2013 7:33:10 AM

smirlefarm at ovi.com smirlefarm at ovi.com
Thu Mar 7 16:14:14 PST 2013

had forgotten I had subscribed to this list some time ago to see what kind of repairs other people were doing heh

I've still got a 2400c thats more or less in running shape but needs some fixing including cards not quite being able to fit into the cage for some reason. kept meaning to hopefully find some repair tip from someone or a 'trade you this fixer-up thing for one thats ready to run' deal

I could try find where I put it away (together with some related and unrelated powerbook spare parts that were bundled in) whether a trade still seem possible or not

thanks from canada :)