[DuoList] OSX on 2400c

Joe Elliott jelliott4 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 17:55:26 PDT 2013

With all this talk about the 12" PB G4 as a suitable replacement for
a 2400 (which it certainly was for me), I thought I should mention
that I'm considering retiring 1.33 GHz model in the near future.  I
was thinking about just keeping it around as a garage computer
(loaded up with PDFs of shop manuals for my cars, etc.) or something,
but if anyone wants to buy one, let me know.  I also still have all
my old 2400s, at least one of which has a G3 upgrade, which are
essentially 'for sale' if anyone wants to add to their collection (or
parts stockpile).

Joe Elliott