[DuoList] Powerbook 2400

Ralph Mawyer rmawyer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:35:18 PDT 2014

Most likely heat or capacitor failure. Green light of Death. :-)

The mac2400 site is no longer online, but might be archived somewhere. As the former webmaster I can prove the site pages to anyone that may need them.  Otherwise Google is your friend.

Ralph Mawyer,Jr.
San Antonio,Texas
ralphmawyerphotography.com
BoerneSportsPhotos.com