[1394] Re: Firewire to PowerMac 7100 AV?

support at fwdepot support at fwdepot.com
Mon Dec 30 17:29:06 PST 2002

We have never heard of a Nubus firewire card either, and would agree that
even if you don¹t want to buy a 'new' machine, it is time to upgrade and you
can find plenty of deals on ebay and other places for older macs with
firewire builtin of at least a pci slot based machine....

Happy new year to everyone

                                  FireWire Depot
 http://www.fwdepot.com           3927 Solano Ave
 ALL products Windows/Mac Compat. Napa, CA 94558
 Tel (707) 251-9228               Fax (707) 252-4428