[1394] Re: FireWire Problem

Mark Coressel mcoress at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 17:19:16 PDT 2003

Me again (the guy with the original problem). I reset
the pram and reset the firmware. It didn't work. I
also looked on apple.com/support. They suggested (for
Powerbooks) that you update your firmware (you can get
downloads on the apple site, which I did with no luck.
Any other suggestions?

<http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/FireWireFAQ.shtml>.

> to firewire!
> <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADS.html>