[1394] Re: Capture iPhoto from FireWire DV camera???

Chuck Britton britton at ncssm.edu
Thu Aug 21 16:46:19 PDT 2003

This camera is only tape - no other memory.

I have been clued in to use iMovie to import - I actually HAVE done a
BIT of this in the past. Then I can crop out individual 'framess' (?)
to iPhoto.

thanx

--
Chuck Britton 					Education is what is left when
britton at ncssm.edu 	       		you have forgotten everything