[1394] My Down Time

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu May 1 23:02:31 PDT 2003

Just a brief note to explain that my email server firm APLUS.NET
managed to create a bounce to all my email Tuesday morning about 5AM
4.29.03 until just now 9:30 PM Thursday evening 5.1.03.

If any of you were the unfortunate recipients of those bounces, it's
fixed and you can retry now. It had nothing to do with me. It was
purely a technical snaffu that APLUS.NET didn't know how to fix in a
timely fashion. I just re-subscribed here. Sorry if it was a problem
for any of you — or maybe you only noticed I was suddenly silent.

That must have been nice. ; ^ )

Kunga