[FW] Firewire Problem with 10.4.3

Pat Chefalo pachef at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 13 21:31:45 PST 2005

I have had this problem on other Mac operating systems running on my G4.

I was able to mount the Firewire drives by shutting down the system and
all the peripherals, unplugging the Firewire cable on the affected
Firewire drive, then powering up the system and the affected Firewire
drive and then plugging in the Firewire cable to the affected Firewire
drive. This has always worked for me.

Pat Chefalo
pachef at frontiernet.net