[FW] fiwi on wallstreet PB

jeff chasick jchasick at mac.com
Fri Feb 18 12:13:12 PST 2005

its not abnormal for the system profiler to not show things.... thats
an old Apple bug....

if you are using 10.3.6 you do not need to install any drivers for the
cardbus card UNLESS it is using a 'non ohci' compliant chip, or certain
3rd party vendors chips are not directly compatible

do you have any idea what chip sets are being used in the card?