[FW] Trouble with Firewire on External Enclosure with serial ata

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 07:50:09 PST 2005

Regarding using the drive as an internal unit, I believe you'll need a
new Disk Drive Adapter to see the full drive size, however they are not
expensive. I had a similar problem till I upgraded. It was a while ago
and I cant remember the details of which adapter I bought.

On using external drive cases, I've had mixed success, but I recommend
companies like transintl.com  dvwarehouse, and macsales. They know
their stuff and their support is pretty good.

David