[G4] Freezing Big Time!

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Mon Dec 2 06:53:03 PST 2002

Another little hint. Some third party mouse's will give you a problem using
any keyboard commands while restarting. But usually only if they are
connected to the keyboard. Some devices I know are: Logitech mice, and Wacom
tablets. But like I said, usually only when connected directly through the
keyboard. Also Ron's response is also right on. I have had machines many
many times that you need to do this sort of thing to clear out the bad
computer karma. Wayne.