DVD capture

Dave Jones dave at g4mac.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 3 06:41:37 PST 2002

Hi

Just to add to this topic, I noticed that the referenced article implied
that the freeware program 'DVD capture' only runs using Nvidia cards,
requiring a workaround for ATI hardware. I am actually using an ATI Radeon
AGP card in my G4, and 'DVD capture' works just fine, capturing perfect
stills from the Apple DVD player in 10.2.2 and saving them as PDF files. I
then use the drag 'n' drop freeware program 'Kunvert' to batch convert these
PDFs into JPEG images (other formats also possible).

Works really well for me.

cheers

Dave