Radeon Keeps Me From Booting

CJ Scaminaci anubisman at appleisp.net
Sat Dec 7 06:56:34 PST 2002

Hey,

I have a Power Mac 9500 with a Sonnet G4 450Mhz upgrade card. 768MB of
memory. Also I use XpostFacto and have Jaguar running. This machine has
6 PCI slots but only 3 are supported. So I have a Belkin USB card and
an ATTO SCSI card with a Radeon 7000 Mac Edition. My Radeon has been
working great for about 3 months and all of a sudden the machine
refuses to boot. But when I put my old 8MB XClaim3D Pro in and take the
Radeon card out the machine boots perfectly. ATI has been giving me
form letters. I think it might be a hardware failure. Or an interaction
with any of the other cards? Any ideas?

CJ