[G4] Boot Problem with GeForce3 and G4 800 Upgrade

David M. Ensteness denstene at mac.com
Sat Dec 7 15:56:33 PST 2002

Rick,

It is from a QS G4. To my knowledge there are no jumpers anywhere on a
G4 [processor or logic board], and I have looked just in case I was
wrong. I did write Mike at XLR8yourmac to get his take on it but he is
a busy guy. I have a PCI Rage128 card I could use and pull the AGP card
... Have to give that a shot I spose, just seems so unlikely.

David