[G4] Need Recommendations for Router, CD R/W Drive &Floppy Drive

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 9 08:40:07 PST 2002

Q #3 :   I have a VST Floppy drive w. USB connection.  Works fine.  It was
what was in
the store when I got my 450 DP G4.  Don't love it, don't hate it.

HTH,

Jon

--
Rick Smykla
http://rsmykla.home.pipeline.com/index.htm

----------
G4ist, a listserv for discussion of everything G4.
FAQ at <http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/G4.html>.
Send a message to <G4-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest.

XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers!
Dr. Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

Dr. Bott LLC   4-port USB Hub in translucent Graphite!
Dr. Bott LLC   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ghub.html>

Small Dog Electronics   http://www.smalldog.com  | Canon Digital Cameras |
--Quicksilver & refurbished G4's arriving daily! |   and Camcorders!!    |

OS X News, Dr.Mac, Forums, Tutorials, Tips, Hints, FAQ?s -
http://www.osxfaq.com