[G4] Need some advice on additional hard drive

Richard Smykla rsmykla at pipeline.com
Mon Dec 9 19:07:30 PST 2002

Greg,

Your explanation for the old drive 'cranking up' is spot on. Not to
mention, you've failed to copy many invisible files over to the new
drive. Boot from the old drive, and use Carbon Copy Cloner (available
at http://www.bombich.com/ )to make a perfect copy onto the new
drive. Then test the new one and wipe the old. Then pay the author
what you deem the software's worth. This is an essential piece of
software, IMHO. Hope this helps. . .

Rick

--
Rick Smykla