Need Recommendations for Router, CD R/W Drive & Floppy

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 10 13:26:29 PST 2002

sharon,

	check this out:

	http://store.yahoo.com/livewarehouse/piondvdvcddr.html

	it's the pioneer dvr-105 (bare drive for $259) and it writes
cd and dvd disks. the 4.3 gb (formatted) space on a dvd would be good
for backup. I have one that I put in an external firewire case but
you can mount in internally too.

	I use toast (http://roxio.com/en/products/toast/index.jhtml)
to burn my cd/dvd disks.

	here's a place that sells the dvr-105 drive in a firewire case:

	http://www.esbuy.com/piondvexusb2.html

			on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com

http://twfps.com