USB to serial port adapters?

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 10 14:20:28 PST 2002

hi,

	I use the keyspan usb twin serial adapter
(http://keyspan.com/products/usb/USA28x/) to hook up an apple
laserwriter select 300 serial printer w/a g4 sawtooth agp g4 using
mac os 9.2.2 and it works fine. supposed to work w/os x too but
haven't tried that.

				on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com

http://twfps.com