[G4] help an idiot

Casey casey451 at adelphia.net
Tue Dec 10 23:46:29 PST 2002

I remember from a discussion months ago that the Apple Pro keyboard can
actually be cleaned rather well by pouring distilled water into it (AFTER
disconnect, please). Tap water has variable amounts of minerals and metals,
all bad stuff. Drying can happen quickly this time of year in the north, or
over days in wetter weather. Compressed air is a good idea. I remember too
that taking the thing apart is only for the brave or those who have another
one handy.