[G4] Need Recommendations for Router, CD R/W Drive & Floppy

Judy Antipin jlap at comcast.net
Thu Dec 12 06:29:43 PST 2002

I had a mac and pc networked with a Linksys 4 port cable/DSL router for
over a year, now using it to network two macs. Although they will tell
you they don't provide support for using it as a networking device,
rather than just a router, they acknowledge that it does have that
capability. That means that in addition to hooking both computers to the
internet via the cable modem, it allows them to communicate with each
other for file sharing, etc. Added benefit is that router also acts as
firewall device.

Judy Antipin