[G4] help an idiot

Pedro P Guimaraes guimara2 at tcnj.edu
Thu Dec 12 08:17:40 PST 2002

Don¹t feel too bad... I spilled a full cup of cranberry juice on mine... :(
I was able to get it apart... Not easy... And was able to put it back
together... Some of the areas don¹t shut right as they did before and I lost
the upper right hand keys... I think the sugar did them in... I use that
keyboard for my server now as I don¹t need those keys.  But my accident was
on the pre proapple keyboard.  It was the original g4 keyboard

--
Pedro P Guimaraes
EMT / Fire Fighter / Rescue