[G4] Apple pulls back on OS X-only plan for Macs

David M. Ensteness denstene at mac.com
Mon Dec 16 14:01:43 PST 2002

Yeah, I read about this last week before MacNN picked up on it. I am
sure many people will be happy with it, the actual article also states
that the 1.25GHz Dual G4 model will be available with Mac OS 9 on it
due to Quark's inability to advance their only product to Mac OS X ...
Personally, I am not all about this ...

David