[G4] RealAudio capture

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Dec 20 14:45:12 PST 2002

Mark E Hood wrote:

> On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 04:06  pm, Crazy Miz B of the Crazed
> Cowboys wrote:
>

>> Of course---there are those who, like me--don't copy software either!
>> Time
>> will tell...
>>

> fight with all your might, but you (and RIAA) are losing this one. If
> they haven't already lost. I haven't bought a CD in three years. and
> my iPod is chock full. At $20 a pop, hopes are not high that i will
> change that any time soon.
>

> mark

Well I don't think that is a very good attitude.
 With the radio the way it is and the high prices, the internet, ipods,
mp3's and Cd burners, perform the functions that freeform radio and
cheap cassettes did in previous times. One gets some music that one
wouldn't have bought otherwise and widens ones knowledge of what is
going on. It is a given that some people are just not going to buy no
matter what despite the quality. But it is hoped that if you hear
something you like, eventually you will pop for some goods.
Otherwise why should the poor saps bother?
Jim