Case Vibration noise is my Problem.

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 10:17:02 PST 2002

The fan noise is not my problem the system fans are not that loud on my
G4 Sawtooth single processor. The occasional case vibration however is
a disappointment. This machine has been doing this since I have added a
second hard drive. Does the newer g4 suffer the same problem as mine. I
have two 7200 rpm hard drives in the case and that seems to vibrate the
door on the case. Gets  a little loud and there is nothing I can do
about it other than open and re-close the case or pick up the front of
it. The noise stops periodically but it always comes back. Does the
newer machines have the same kind of problems with multiple drives. It
would not be easy on the ears for me if i put in another 2 hard
drives...

Dan Brieck Jr.