[G4] G4 fan noise cure

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Sun Dec 22 12:21:10 PST 2002

on 12/20/02 4:34 PM, Mark E Hood at mehood at mac.com wrote:

> well, it exists. To differentiate it from the quicksilver line. If you
> ain't got mirrored drive doors, you got a QS. I shave in front of mine.

Geeez. I ain't got one.

I guess I'll just continue shaving my legs in front of my old Apple IIe that
I prop my mirror up against.

...maybe I'll put on my makeup in front of my ole 6200 with a crinkled up
greasy piece of aluminum foil that had some barbecue in it (but then it went
bad) taped to the monitor.

I don't know if I can go on..without mirrored drive doors. I just have a
crummy ole quicksilver line.

To think that just yesterday I was quite, quite happy with it.
Now--<shrug>--it's just an unmirrored box with some old stale chips in it.
Don't even have any dip.

Paula
 http://www.crazedcowboys.com