[G4] Sound recording

Ramsey French rammjet at bisnaga.com
Sun Dec 29 07:29:00 PST 2002

On 12/29/02 10:06 AM, "Jim Dean" <jldean at optonline.net> wrote:

> I want to make a digital recording from an audio tape made by grandmother. I
> have poked around a little for info, but I am looking to this group for a
> "final answer." TIA.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jim Dean
> Fairfield CT

You didn't indicate which OS (9 or X), but ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, for any
software search, go to http://www.versiontracker.com, choose the appropriate
OS and perform a search.  Try a couple of different searches because authors
use different words to describe their software.  Try 3 searches: one for
"audio", then one for "sound", then one for "record".  You should get a good
list of potential software to use.  If you click on the name of the software
in the search results, you will be taken to a page that better describes the
software as well as some reviews by users.