[G4] 3rd ATA Ultra Hard Drive

Sandra Large slarge at monkeybrains.net
Sun Dec 29 17:01:57 PST 2002

As someone else mentioned, you'll need an ATA controller card.
Sonnet, SIIG, and Acard are two brands that I know of. I bought a
SIIG to add a third drive to my G4 400 AGP & didn't need any
additional cables or parts. Installation of card and drive was a very
quick & easy process, and if I want to add a fourth drive I'll be
able to drop it right in.

-Sandy