[G4] Graphics cards for G4/Jaguar

wappling wappling at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 29 21:52:15 PST 2002

RE; I too have 350 sawtooth,,a second Ati video and a farralon ethnet Pci
card, niether card support sleep,both cause conflicts,in general my machine
runs much better without expansion cards,I dont know of any to recommend, I
wish I did not need them, thay have been nothing but trouble.just my opinion