[G4] "Finder.dat" file?

Cory T coryt at loungechicago.com
Tue Dec 31 22:35:33 PST 2002

Not a big deal but is anyone looking for a Mac G4 I have one for Sale
It has 1.24 GB of Ram It's A G4 400mhz 20 gig hdisk 2.0 usb adapter Lacie
52x32x52 external cd-rw with software.
Including Retail Purchase of mac osx 10.3 panther. Fully loaded with
software can load anything that is needed on it.