Simon Harvey/Los Angeles/Kirkland-Ellis is out of the office.

simon_harvey at la.kirkland.com simon_harvey at la.kirkland.com
Sat Nov 23 09:52:03 PST 2002

I will be out of the office from 11/22/2002 until
12/02/2002.

I will be back in the office on Monday, 12/02/02.  I
will respond to your message when I return.
confidential, may be attorney-client privileged, may
constitute inside information, and is intended only for
the use of the addressee.  It is the property of
Kirkland & Ellis.  Unauthorized use, disclosure or
copying of this communication or any part thereof is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to
postmaster at kirkland.com, and destroy this communication
and all copies thereof, including all attachments.