[G4] How to: iPhoto to DVD that will play on TV DVD Player

Perry Mitchell perry.mitchell at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 25 06:28:03 PST 2002

The cutest way is to use the built-in stills mode in the DVD format, which
of course is normally used for the menus. You can author the DVD so that the
stills either change automatically on a timer (say 10 secs per image) or you
can wait for the user to press next on his remote. This gets more tricky if
you want a music track to run with the slide show.
This does of course need an authoring app. but most folks with a DVD burner
will have one.
Perry Mitchell
Video Consultant
http://www.perrybits.co.uk