burning cd's with Toast

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 27 15:41:12 PST 2002

hi,

	well, it's good not to burn audio at any speed faster than
x4. also, you should update to 5.2, go to:

	http://roxio.com/en/support/roxio_support/toast/toast_software_updatesv5.jhtml

	make sure in the prefrences you got "ram cache" set to 64 mb
and "prefer disk-at-once" checked.

				on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com