FTP

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Wed Nov 27 19:01:37 PST 2002

Sandor,

Regarding dynamic IP address, check out:

http://www.dyndns.org
http://www.dhs.org
http://www.dtdns.com
http://www.hn.org
http://www.no-ip.com

Regarding FTP software, you already have it in Jaguar if you installed
the optional BSD subsystem. Just have a look at your Sharing system
preference. You have to make an account in Users for anyone you want to
allow in. And you can assign permissions to each of your
folders/volumes thru Get Info.

Good luck!

Rick