strange people working the bass

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 28 10:11:13 PST 2002

jorge,

	I'm one of those mike watt's - the bass wrastlin'/minuteman
one. thank you kindly for the nice thoughts. tell your bro hi for me.
I also try to grapple w/internet radio at http://twfps.com if you're
interested - the watt from pedro show.

	sorry to others if this comes on like self-absorbed bandwith
waste. no offense intended.

				on bass, watt