[G4] Backup Strategies -- CCC

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Wed Apr 2 07:45:13 PST 2003

Hmm...sounds good, but this also assumes that the volume I want to copy
over has exactly the same files/folders as it did last month. There
probably is some stuff that was on the source before that isn't there
now. That would leave it on the backup drive...

Suppose I just trashed everything on the backup drive except the one
folder I wanted to keep, and then did the CCC backup. I think that would
work wouldn't it?

David Crandon