How did I get this feature?

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Thu Apr 3 21:41:27 PST 2003

Hello,

I have a feature on my computer that my friend would like to have as
well. I have a G4 DP500 and he has a DP1.42.

The feature I'm referring to is a control-click on any folder to get the
contextual menu and a choice just after "Copy..." which allows you to
list the folder contents in cascading hierarchical form for each
subfolder or file. Similar to Pop-Up Folder for OS9.

Problem is I can't figure out which program I have provides this, or if
it's just part of Apple's OSX! Pretty dumb huh?!

Is this part of one of the shareware programs I've bought such as
Tinkertool or FruitMenu?

Thanks in advance,

David Crandon