Gigs, Applecare and keyboards

Crazy Miz B-Miz B's Porch & Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Wed Apr 9 22:35:13 PDT 2003

On Sunday, April 6, 2003, at 12:42 PM, alberto de leon wrote:

> ¿Call Apple?

Now THIS would work! I bought the "care" thing for the first time in 4
computers....which has already paid for itself 4 times over.

I'm hard on keyboards because I have to work from bed right now
(temporary)...the tiny wires die...as I lift the keyboard from the
bedside rolling computer stand to my lap----maybe twenty times a day?
17? 50? 1,023?

I keep wondering why they don't reinforce them???????? It wouldn't be
hard to make them equally flexible yet much stronger...?

We add electrician's tape and have tried reinforing with tubing---but
in the end it still must be replaced. They do it without blinking, and
while it's gone, I use a wireless I bought, but prefer the apple
keyboard.

Miz B
"Death to All Wiring"
http://www.crazedcowboys.com