[G4] How do you delete Previous Systems folder

Crazy Miz B-Miz B's Porch & Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Wed Apr 9 22:59:36 PDT 2003

On Monday, March 24, 2003, at 12:17 PM, Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) wrote:

> Boot into 9. Boy are you guys old school. Your going to boot into 9 for
> everything you can't trash you'll be doing that for ever. You guys
> should
> get more familiar with the Terminal.

Yah....but  darling Waynes'world:

Those of us who have had Mac forever and are Unix ignoramuses---well,
some have a reason...

(By the way, I think you mean "You're..." and "forever.")

I've bought every book I could for trying to learn/understanding
X/Unix, etc.

AND EACH ONE WARNS TO DO NOTHING rather than work in Terminal until we
really know what we are doing...because we could do great harm.

And I think Unix is really new and different and strange for us---and
so we'd be committing computer suicide to randomly follow casually
given directions...

especially when they sound kinda bratty!

I am without doubt certain that you are handsome, charming, genius-ish,
and a Unix Wizard.

But I, alas am but a poor citizen of the Old School, and by the way,
Steely Dan played a damn fine version of that...oh, dear. You may not
have been alive. Or if you were, then you're a feisty older feller...

Yeah! Whatever!

TERMINAL: here comes Miz B...

Three hours later:

TERMINAL: