[G4] Gigabytes

Christine Preece cpreece at universallandtitle.com
Thu Apr 10 06:09:42 PDT 2003

Apple System Profiler/devices and volumes/your harddrive

    Christine Preece
      561.689.8200 x. 7255
     cpreece at universallandtitle.com

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments, is
privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
us by e-mail and delete the original message. This communication shall
not be binding on Universal Land Title or any of its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("ULT"). This communication shall in no sense be construed
as, nor shall be considered, a modification of any agreement between ULT
and the reader. Thank you