[G4] Gigabytes

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 07:32:30 PDT 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 01:27  AM, Crazy Miz B-Miz B's Porch &
Crazed Cowboys wrote:

> On Sunday, April 6, 2003, at 09:17 AM, Jim Asherman wrote:
>
>>> How do I find out how many gigs I have?
>>
>> Apple System Profiler
>
> Done that----I see an intriguing list of hundreds of things---but
> nothing about gigabytes....
>
> Maybe I should have said, how to Megabytes translate into into
> gigabytes?
>
> Yes, I realize full well how idiotic this is for an experienced
> MacPerson.
>
> The Idjit
> miz b
> http://www.crazedcowboys.com <---indie music is our FAVORITE music!

If you are interested in RAM open the little memory triangle in System
Profiler and it will show all your ram chips and their capacity.
Or just do "about this mac".
If interested in Disc space you can use the devices panel in System
profiler and open up the parts about your drives or  OR simply open the
root drive window and select the menu option: View/Show status bar.
(Easy)
That's it. These are the only two things on your mac that are measured
in gigabytes .

Jim