Eudora Folder move to OS X

Melissa Crowe outmost at attbi.com
Mon Apr 14 15:02:18 PDT 2003

Hi All,
Thanks for being patient with my question. I'm sure it's been on the
list before. I have installed Eudora 5.2 and cannot for the life of me
get it to recognize my old Eudora data. Just where exactly am I
supposed to put my Eudora folder under OSX ? When I try to replace my
new folder in Library>Users>(Me)>Documents it says I don't have
permission. Is that because my Eudora Folder is from a previous version
and operating system? (OS9.2, Eudora version 4.3)
Thanks,
melissa