[G4] Dragging problem

Howard Rush Productions hrp1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 14 17:15:34 PDT 2003

To all,

Thanks so much for all of the help and advice. I will try everything suggested
until something works. I appreciate your time on this.

Thanks
Barry

To JJ,
I don't think the programs I use are badly written. They are professional programs
that have been out since the mac has been and restarting the computer every 4 hours
is not an option. That's just counter productive. Besides the blue G4 I had prior
to this never did what this one does. Its suppose to be better not slower. I also
stated in my email the reason I can not use OSX at this point, I'm just kind of
stuck or I would use it.

Thanks so much for your efforts.