[G4] Upgrading a Sawtooth

Mel mkrewall at mac.com
Mon Apr 14 19:59:54 PDT 2003

Since Lavode asked the original question, I suppose he can wish to not
have his time wasted with things that aren't relevant to the question.
He only asked that they not be discussed under this topic (see below)
and did so politely (see: "Please"). There are plenty of other places
to argue Macs vs. PCs (for instance) if that's your bent. Since you
aren't the HMFIC, either, you could probably dial back your attitude as
well.