[G4] Upgrading a Sawtooth

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 15 15:41:40 PDT 2003

Ya guys lavode apologized give him a break. I have to agree with him
somewhat that if the topic changes that the subject line should too.
Also he has a point not wanting it to escalate into a PC's Vs. Mac war,
those always turn out badly. I didn't see the entire thread but he
apologized so I think it would be best if we dropped it and perhaps
answered the question at hand? Ya just my two cents.

CJ