[G4] Geforce3 video card - possible upgrade

David Crandon tdc at attbi.com
Mon Apr 21 08:10:18 PDT 2003

According to Knowledgeable article 42739, the 867 Quicksilver came with
the GeForce 3 as an option from Apple, but it should have both ADC and
VGA connectors. If it doesn't, it was bought as a third party card.

If you every plan on upgrading to OSX, make sure you get an AGP card,
not a PCI card, so you can take full advantage of OSX's graphics.

David Crandon