[G4] Jaguar - many apps fail to start - unexpected quit

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Mon Apr 21 08:32:19 PDT 2003

Steve,

First thing to try when things like this start happening is to create a new
user with administrative privileges (System Preferences > Accounts), log out
of your original user, and log in as the new user.

See if that fixes things, then write back for more info. There may be more
than one problem involved.

Brian Conner