GF3

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 21 08:38:46 PDT 2003

Chris

It is not a Mac card. It is not an Apple OEM.

It is a GF3 for an IBM PC that has been flashed to Mac. They work fine
in general but there will be no guarantee and no one will officially
help you if something goes wrong.

Normally when you flash one of these you would save the original
content - then flash. That way you could flash it back. In your case
you will not have the original content or the flashing software. If you
encounter a problem you will not be able to reflash to mac or IBM.

The guy flashing them can cash in quite well but unless it's really
cheap I would buy a newer card.

jj